Nurture Leads with Automated Journeys
Save time and effort by automating all your customer touchpoints with our easy-to-use automated journey builder.
Visualise the Customer Journey
A journey is an automated experience for your customer to move through. By using Zymplify’s journey feature you have the ability to create customised journey’s and flows that match the needs of the customer that can help turn these contacts into customers.
Using Zymplify’s journey’s, you’ll be able to nurture leads through your buyer journey funnel with targeted content and marketing messages. Adding to that, you’ll be able to customise the marketing messages that you know will resonate with them, at the right stage of their customer experience, because timing is also very important.
74% of marketers who have adopted a customer journey strategy agree that it has positively impacted overall customer engagement. The path to conversion has become more complex, the ability to connect with shoppers at any stage of their buying journey via any channel, on any device, is a true foundation for businesses to connect with their prospects and remain at the forefront of their mind.
Deliver marketing messages that your audience wants to hear when they want to hear about it. Create timely and personal messages that will connect your business with your current customers and potential prospects.
Triggers are used to start journeys and onboard contacts onto the journey – some of our triggers include:
– List trigger: if someone gets added to a specific list
– Time trigger: a specific time or date
– Page visited: when someone visits a particular web page
– Enters a pipeline: if someone gets added to a particular pipeline on Zymplify
Actions are the events and activities that you do with a contact to move them further through your journey – some of our actions include:
– Send email: choose which email you would like to get sent to your contact at a particular stage of their buyer journey
– Add to list: depending on how your contacts engage with your customer journey, you can add contacts to particular lists, to segment them for further marketing
– Eject from journey: your contact has maybe completed all the steps you wanted them to go through – so you can eject them from the journey, or perhaps they have unsubscribed, so you want to ensure they are no longer on the journey
Conditions check whether a contact meets the specified criteria – some conditions include:
– Time delay: this allows you to add delays in between steps of your journey, this can ensure that your contacts wait a number of days between each email, or that perhaps you wait 3 days before you check whether they have clicked on an email, etc.
– Is on list: this allows you to check whether certain contacts that are on another list. This is beneficial if you have a particular journey that is used to convert contacts to a customer, but you want to eject those users that are already in your customer list.
Not only do we provide the tools to grow, we also provide built-in features to monitor and manage all your marketing activities